Alliance: The Silent War
https://www.alliancethegame.com/community/

Random Spam Thread
https://www.alliancethegame.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=656
Page 4 of 4

Author:  darkdragon [ Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Spiffinz wrote:
They're pretty good. I can eat about 1 and a half of the large size ones if in hungry. The steak and cheese ones are best.
you can only eat one in a half you wimp

Author:  Spiffinz [ Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

darkdragon wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
They're pretty good. I can eat about 1 and a half of the large size ones if in hungry. The steak and cheese ones are best.
you can only eat one in a half you wimp



Sometimes more. I dont like to stuff myself on a regular basis.

Author:  AllianceEric [ Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

No love for the greatest burgers on the planet?!?!

1. In N Out - All that needs to be said (and I'm from the East Coast).
2. Wendy's - The Spicy Chicken is the only thing that needs to be on the menu...
3. Quizno's
4. Jack in the Box
5. Taco Bell - Can't really be considered mexican food. Really is practically its own food group.

Author:  AeroCmdr [ Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've heard things about Five Guys. It's only really semi fast food though.

Author:  scradge [ Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:02 am ]
Post subject: 

i think this thread need its name changin again! lol

i have NONE of this over in england, apart from burgar king and MCD.

I'm tempted to go to america just to try the sheer choice of junk food.

Author:  Bigdaddy [ Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

scradge wrote:
i think this thread need its name changin again! lol

i have NONE of this over in england, apart from burgar king and MCD.

I'm tempted to go to america just to try the sheer choice of junk food.


Dont do it....because you will die a fat obese happy man :D

Author:  Colt .45 Killer [ Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

thinks this would be the ideal time for one of those "i love mikidies" pics of a 500 lbs guy in a 2 seater car toyota car that probably weights about as much as the driver.

Author:  darkdragon [ Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bigdaddy wrote:
scradge wrote:
i think this thread need its name changin again! lol

i have NONE of this over in england, apart from burgar king and MCD.

I'm tempted to go to america just to try the sheer choice of junk food.


Dont do it....because you will die a fat obese happy man :D
yep a very fat happy man i'm glad a have a very fast matablisim i haven't gone about 190 yet eating as much as i do

Author:  scradge [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:57 am ]
Post subject: 

lol,

hey were ending up that way over here. you should see the size of some of the kids at the school i work at.

mind you some of them look like theve never eaten a decent meal :P

Author:  spm1138 [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:20 am ]
Post subject: 

darkdragon wrote:
Bigdaddy wrote:
scradge wrote:
i think this thread need its name changin again! lol

i have NONE of this over in england, apart from burgar king and MCD.

I'm tempted to go to america just to try the sheer choice of junk food.


Dont do it....because you will die a fat obese happy man :D
yep a very fat happy man i'm glad a have a very fast matablisim i haven't gone about 190 yet eating as much as i do


Metabolisms slow as you age.

Author:  Bjorn [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've been waiting for mine to slow down for about 4 years now.

Author:  Haro [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

ive gotten great steak from outback, and god-like burgers from one other joint when i was down in florida (i forget the name, but irish place, reminded me of outback) now i know its not real fast food, but i have high standards. once, tho, i did eat 20 chicken mcnuggets without losing liver function. didnt feel right tho. ive heard good things about falaffle stands too.

and as for neo, any way to ban him from buying the game? or from getting screenshots so he cant see the graphics? *cackle*

Author:  Sasquatch [ Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Whoa I am late for the party I did not notice this thread way up here

Author:  Haro [ Thu May 24, 2007 6:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

im bored. can we get neo back so he can rant a little and provide amusement?

Author:  scradge [ Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Can you even think to comprehend what you have just suggested

although it IS a little quiet round here


FOOOOODDD FIIIGHHHTTT

......

ahem, sorry

Author:  Colt .45 Killer [ Sat May 26, 2007 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

not a problem at all

*smashes glass pie plate over scradges head*

Author:  scradge [ Wed May 30, 2007 3:43 am ]
Post subject: 

i said food, not food utensil!

*rubs bonce*

at least it was a pie dish! :P

Author:  Colt .45 Killer [ Wed May 30, 2007 4:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

well i ate the pie, but then i felt compelled...

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/