The War
Headlines
Movies
Screenshots
Alliance Community
2011: We're Back!

Alliance: The Silent War

Community Forums for Alliance: The Silent War
It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Selling Alliance?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:19 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
Muhad wrote:
Arcadia Fades wrote:
OK, so it's clear that with the work they're doing for Linden, they're gonna be occipied for along time. What do you guys think of them selling Alliance, to say Epic games or antoher developer?


Sell to EA



EA would just fuck it up beyond recognition.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Selling Alliance?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:40 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 431
Location: Hot, hot FL
Spiffinz wrote:
fuck it up beyond recognition


FUBAR is a lot more cooler looking and family safe!

_________________
!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Selling Alliance?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:22 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Posts: 179
Spiffinz wrote:
Muhad wrote:
Arcadia Fades wrote:
OK, so it's clear that with the work they're doing for Linden, they're gonna be occipied for along time. What do you guys think of them selling Alliance, to say Epic games or antoher developer?


Sell to EA



EA would just fuck it up beyond recognition.

Yeah, my gues is that it would be all arcadey.

Epic would be good. Or Bioware.


It's a pity that WMI did this to themselves. I mean, they came uop with this amazing game, and here they are spending their time on second life isntead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:44 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 431
Location: Hot, hot FL
um.... Bioware?

_________________
!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Selling Alliance?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 pm 
Offline
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 999
Location: Houston, Texas
white noise wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
Muhad wrote:
Arcadia Fades wrote:
OK, so it's clear that with the work they're doing for Linden, they're gonna be occipied for along time. What do you guys think of them selling Alliance, to say Epic games or antoher developer?


Sell to EA



EA would just fuck it up beyond recognition.

Yeah, my gues is that it would be all arcadey.

Epic would be good. Or Bioware.


It's a pity that WMI did this to themselves. I mean, they came uop with this amazing game, and here they are spending their time on second life isntead.


Wait you are pissed because they are working on a game to fucking support themselves and Faimly? Wow.....get out into the real world and see how that works 0_o

_________________
-Leader of the DAP
-Head of Transportation
-Guinea Pig for the Entire NZG
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:33 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Posts: 179
Is that a joke, dude? If they couldn't support them selves, they wouldn't have started in the first place.

Im pissed because Alliance was infinitely better than second life.

And they said that alliance wasn't dead but i dont see how it isn't. There haven't been any new updates in months and they've said that they're working on second life (a breeding ground for pedophiles) instead. Second Life has nothing to do with alliance and i dont see how it could contribute to it.

Why spend your time working on somethign that's worse? You can't polish a POS.

I just can't believe it. It's tlike trading in your lambordgni diablo for a hotwheels toy car.

EDIT : bioware sounds good to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:31 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
white noise wrote:
Is that a joke, dude? If they couldn't support them selves, they wouldn't have started in the first place.

Im pissed because Alliance was infinitely better than second life.

And they said that alliance wasn't dead but i dont see how it isn't. There haven't been any new updates in months and they've said that they're working on second life (a breeding ground for pedophiles) instead. Second Life has nothing to do with alliance and i dont see how it could contribute to it.

Why spend your time working on somethign that's worse? You can't polish a POS.

I just can't believe it. It's tlike trading in your lambordgni diablo for a hotwheels toy car.

EDIT : bioware sounds good to me.


Dude, shut the fuck up, and stop bitching.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:27 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 am
Posts: 376
Location: Sweden
Parts of it are already sold to EA. Look on Call of Duty 4 - Modern War, there you find 70 modern rifles. It's just started. The cut down of the alliance idea.

_________________
Visit the confirmed weaponlist at the fan-site www.campwars.com ... Squad will even be started to those who have the guts ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:28 am 
Offline
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 999
Location: Houston, Texas
IceBallz wrote:
Parts of it are already sold to EA. Look on Call of Duty 4 - Modern War, there you find 70 modern rifles. It's just started. The cut down of the alliance idea.


You are an idiot.

_________________
-Leader of the DAP
-Head of Transportation
-Guinea Pig for the Entire NZG
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:14 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
IceBallz wrote:
Parts of it are already sold to EA. Look on Call of Duty 4 - Modern War, there you find 70 modern rifles. It's just started. The cut down of the alliance idea.


Ice, go away please.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:02 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Posts: 179
slappin the bitches and jocking the h..





oh wait wrong forum.. :?


where did it say that cod4 wil have 70 guns? Anyhow, Alliance was gonna have almost 3 times that many many and they all would have been authentic. Alliance was revolutionary.

Butr hey, when you gotta take a second life, nature calls.

_________________
r.i.p alliance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline
2nd Lieutenant

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:17 pm
Posts: 592
referring to the original idea, if the game rights were to be sold , i could only approve of TWO companies. 1 Tripwire (makers of red orchestra) OR Codemasters (operation flashpoint). anayone else probably couldent do it justice

_________________
No sigs makes threads load faster!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 am 
Offline
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 999
Location: Houston, Texas
Colt .45 Killer wrote:
referring to the original idea, if the game rights were to be sold , i could only approve of TWO companies. 1 Tripwire (makers of red orchestra) OR Codemasters (operation flashpoint). anayone else probably couldent do it justice


you mean Three......because the guys who made insurgency did one hell of a job.

_________________
-Leader of the DAP
-Head of Transportation
-Guinea Pig for the Entire NZG
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
Colt .45 Killer wrote:
referring to the original idea, if the game rights were to be sold , i could only approve of TWO companies. 1 Tripwire (makers of red orchestra) OR Codemasters (operation flashpoint). anayone else probably couldent do it justice



Yeah, me too. I hadn't really thought about them tbh.


But yeah, they would do a great job.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:53 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 am
Posts: 853
I believe Codemasters only published Operation Flashpoint and Bohemia Interactive developed it. Codemasters only owns the name.

_________________
Johnny Rico wrote:
This is for all you new people, I only have one rule; everyone fights, no one quits, you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.......do you get me?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group