Screenshots
Alliance Community
2011: We're Back!

Alliance: The Silent War

Community Forums for Alliance: The Silent War
It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:08 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:57 pm 
Private

This is the question that is on my mind. Will there be an in-house Anti-Cheat or will Punkbuster be considered as an option? This is for the sake of Multiplayer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:34 pm 
Sergeant First Class

Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Nickel... ah screw it, here:

http://alliancethegame.com/community/vi ... .php?t=163

Military Police.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:53 pm 
Private First Class

there better be an anti cheat.. but im tired of punkbuster

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

PunkBuster is crap, like as cheats going around it... Sucks even more... So i say no to PunkBuster and Multiplay with kids... Better play Single and own the world in a year on multiplay, before all cheats coming out and pass PunkBuster...

I don't trust on PunkBuster...

LOL Hackers make programs against hackers... Who you think will win in the end... It's like 10.000 hackers out there, with their own 10.000 hack programs... Against a like 100 deployeed at PunkBuster, with their 1 PunkBuster program... So screw it... I can't belive that somebody can buy that shit...

Just never say that somebody is good, before you axually meat him face against face, in game... Team against team... So, never tell a team-mate of your own team playing good.... Just if you tried to kill him in one or lots of fair duels, then it's ok to say that his good player... Just a tip... Can't see any honor of one cheat kill all my opponents...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:35 pm 
Private

Two words. Grow up. There is no anti-cheat out there that is perfect. PunkBuster has the power to catch people by observing auto screenshots that show the person's view from his/her monitor. In other words, what the player sees, PB SS sees it also, hence showing if any cheat menu is present in the screenshot. If you see something suspicious, you submit it to punksbusted.com and they will review it then decide whether the screenshot is legit before adding them to the master ban list. Any server streaming with PB will keep those banned players out and in some cases will be hardware banned and won't be able to play any game using PB, unless they buy a new PC. Also you can look up cd keys to see if they are clean or not to avoid recruiting banned players.

Any person that opposes an anti-cheat is obviously an advocate of cheating. You sure talk like an advocate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:38 am 
Private First Class

there must be an anti-cheat programm or punkbuster ... look at CoD2 ... they started without PB and now after i think patch 1.2 they added PB ...

well.. a server with PB is even better i think then a server who has no cheat protection at all ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:30 pm 
Private First Class

duh..... but i just want a fresh change from playing the cod series and punkbuster.