Alliance: The Silent War
https://www.alliancethegame.com/community/

Length of the singelplayer campaign?
https://www.alliancethegame.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=482
Page 1 of 1

Author:  #//neostyles.CD [ Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Length of the singelplayer campaign?

Any estiamtes on this? Is it more than most FPS game?

Author:  AllianceEric [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Hard to judge exactly until its finished. But there are on the order of 30 levels in the works right now.

Author:  Athenian [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

30ish? Even at 20 thats awesome. And the guys from UBI Montreal are so proud of thier 12 missions for Rainbow Six Vegas. And within those 12 there's only 3 different locations. All the casino locations look exactly the same at that. Keep up the good work Sox. Can't wait to see some screenshots and/or videos. Not trying to throw a hint out there or anything. :)

Author:  darkdragon [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

depending on how long the levels are this could turn out to be a very long game i love it

oh if no body noticed i found the color

Author:  Spiffinz [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

darkdragon wrote:
depending on how long the levels are this could turn out to be a very long game i love it

oh if no body noticed i found the color



my god! he knows to much.... :shock:







Damn, 30 levels? Thats a huge amount! Im sure each one will be as awsome as the last, keep up the good work Dev's :wink:

Author:  #//neostyles.CD [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

darkdragon wrote:
depending on how long the levels are this could turn out to be a very long game i love it

oh if no body noticed i found the color

I was aware of that attribute a long time ago.

Author:  Bigdaddy [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

I hope that it is a very long game because I want to keep going back and playing it. And going different ways and finding all the guns....Zomg I can't wait for this game :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  #//neostyles.CD [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bigdaddy wrote:
I.Zomg I can't wait for this game :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Welcome to the club. We all been waiting. Each day I get up and tell myself "today's the day for the new video."

The more I think the more I realize how long the next year wil be.

Spffinz, add me on XFire already!

Author:  Spiffinz [ Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bigdaddy wrote:
I hope that it is a very long game because I want to keep going back and playing it. And going different ways and finding all the guns....Zomg I can't wait for this game :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:





And can you say almost limitless possibilites for mods and the like :D

I simpily cant wait! *dons ninja suit... slips off into the night to infiltrate something*




Add you? I never got a message Fear , Or was that random person you :shock: ...

Author:  Sasquatch [ Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

Bigdaddy wrote:
I hope that it is a very long game because I want to keep going back and playing it. And going different ways and finding all the guns....Zomg I can't wait for this game :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Oh, do not forget the multiplayer. Ok, time to stop now, I am getting giddy like a school girl again.

Author:  Citizen Soldier [ Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Sounds good to me, i love long single player games. If i ever get bored of MP then i play those. And if they are long when you finish you can restart because you havent played the first one in so long :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Author:  #//neostyles.CD [ Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Spiffinz wrote:
Bigdaddy wrote:
I hope that it is a very long game because I want to keep going back and playing it. And going different ways and finding all the guns....Zomg I can't wait for this game :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:





And can you say almost limitless possibilites for mods and the like :D

I simpily cant wait! *dons ninja suit... slips off into the night to infiltrate something*




Add you? I never got a message Fear , Or was that random person you :shock: ...

Yes, I am teh supcom 0n Xf1re.

Author:  Frederickkay [ Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:06 am ]
Post subject: 

zelda TP has 70 hours of gameplay, cant top that.
But i would hope to see alliance top most FPS games. Most fps stop at 15 18 levels. Call of Duty 2 had about 25 I think. Be sure to top that

Author:  DEFkon [ Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Will multiplayer maps be the same as the single player or will there be maps specific for each.

Author:  Spiffinz [ Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

DEFkon wrote:
Will multiplayer maps be the same as the single player or will there be maps specific for each.


Probaly a mixture if I had to guess.

Author:  Citizen Soldier [ Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

They will probably be contained more because you arent going through the level your staying in a certain area ( large or small) and fighting, where as in SP you keep moving on through the cities or what ever area you are in, and dont really go to the same spot over and over again.

Author:  Frederickkay [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:46 am ]
Post subject: 

in GRAW the maps are huge(or at least the demo map, al i played)
This was fun cause there were more objectives and you could choose how to get from one to objective to the other. Call of Duty 2 also had large maps but you always had to follow a certain path. I hope the maps are gonna be huge in alliance.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/